Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging

Go Back   Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging > Field reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Jsteez

Jsteez is on a distinguished road
Default Want advice

So, this chick needs a place to live for a while. She offered the following information.

She says that there is this guy Andrew who she does not want to live with because that would be awkward. Oh, She is a cougar. She is drop dead gorgeous. She said she wanted to help me get it up, and looked at my dick but we were talking about my painting. I looked at her and said ok. She said she was wondering if I could move in with Andrew and she could take my place for a month. That makes no fucking sense. So what? We can sarge or something.. When I could have you naked in a apron in my house. Wow, I'll take jerk for 500 jeopardy.

My guess is that I want to have her over, have a glass of wine, and then we can have sex. After the sex, we can decide to do this for the next month.

I could talk to her on the phone and say well, let's just start sleeping together.

How to play this.
Jsteez is offline   Reply With Quote

Welcome Guest!

To see the responses to this thread, please login above or register a new account.