Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging

Go Back   Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging > Off-topic
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
taokuei

taokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lines from movies and TV shows

This post is for any good lines that you remember from movies or TV shows.

From the Coupling episode "The Girl with Two Breasts":
  • Extremity in your direction

(There were a whole list of IOIs but I forgot them, and this PC doesn't have speakers)

Deliver Us From Eva:

Brothers: "Why the hell did you tell her you have a girlfriend? We hired you to get her off our backs."

LL: "Relax, no woman wants a man who's not wanted. Next time we meet me and 'my girlfriend' will be having problems."

From the recent movie 'Love and Other Drugs' which I have yet to see:

JG: "Hey Lisa"
Other Guy: "Her name's not Lisa"
JG: "I know, but now every time she sees me she'll be thinking I remind her of my ex and she'll feel she has to live up to that"

(Or something like that)

Oh and one final note, there's a "How I met Your Mother" Playbook (which I have to get as soon as I can afford it).
taokuei is offline   Reply With Quote

Welcome Guest!

To see the responses to this thread, please login above or register a new account.