Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging

Go Back   Sarging.com - The forum for Pickup Artists to discuss Sarging > Lifestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
taokuei

taokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond reputetaokuei has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Years Resolutions and Goals

I decided to take a break from the melodrama to post on resolutions.This year I've been big on resolutions. Here's what I decided:
  1. The resolution doesn't have to begin on 1 Jan
  2. I can "fail" close to a hundred times as long as I'm on a general course
  3. I'm trying my best to use a diary to track what I do

There's a bunch of stuff I'll only start on later this year, but I have started on some stuff right now including:
  • Attempting to switch to a vegetarian diet and eating healthier
  • Not drinking for three months
  • Saving money

The vegetarian diet thing is a killer, and more often than not I just find myself eating more (bland, tastless) vegetables. Not drinking hasn't really been a problem though, I really don't miss or crave it. And the saving money thing is so-so with occassional ememrgencies and whatnot. All in all, it hasn't been too bad.

Occassionally though, there are hacks that combine the two. For example, I've been experimenting with frying my own vegetable crisps in olive oil and carrying them in a messenger bag. I also mix bags of pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, and peanuts, as well as refridgerated bags of fresh fruit and vegetables.

There's also some hobby goals I'm finally getting around to doing. In February I plan on re-taking up martial arts and re-doing planks and similar exercises since my abs are like 85% developed, and taking up yoga.

GTD has been a big help in all this and intend re-reading it soon for the fifth time.

By the way, for those of you interested in money, "I Will Teach You To Be Rich" is a must read blog. It's perfect for pickup artists and entrepeneurs. I still prefer "The Simple Dollar", but there's no denying Ramit Sethi has some good stuff.

As for the girl, I've decided to "just be" around her, and if we ever get to discussing the situation, I'm laying it straight, "Let's Just Be Friends" - with benefits.
taokuei is offline   Reply With Quote