PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Layout

chase
04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I didn't see anything in this section about the layout ones bedroom so I think I'll post a little something.
Mind you I am a PUA in training, the few women I have brought back to my crib have all complimented me on my room. Why? Because my room is fun.
My walls are painted Primary Blue and My Ceiling is painted Primary yellow. I was originally afraid that girls would think my room reminded them of a kindergarten classroom. Well maybe it does, anyway they all seem to get a little more energetic, bouncy and smiley when they're in my room. Also I have a fish tank. The fish tank is important because it show a girl you can be responsible and care for something thus appealing to her maternal nature. They always comment on my fish tank and ooo and ah for about five minutes. Fishtanks also have a naturally calming effect.
I also have scented candles that I burn every once in a while. I seem to get a better response with the pumpkin pie, cinnamon rolls and cupcake scented candles than with the more floral scents. Girls seem to want to cuddle more when the room smells like sweet pastry.

If someone has more to add to this please let me know.

Cheers,
Chase

chase
04-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Sorry, didn't see the earlier posting.