J
12-10-2007, 10:40 PM
I think gangsta Katie is a raging cunt

J
12-12-2007, 09:01 PM
and you are right these are the kinds of girls that would love guys like us

wrstlr3232
12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
LOL, I love #1, don't be creepy. I watched something that said to get a girl to not like a guy, just say "You like him, I thought he was kind of creepy" and dont say it like you are better just state the creepiness of him. I did it once to this girl and she started to stalk me because it worked so well. she called me at 1 in the morning asking if she could come sit in our hot tub and i said she and she goes "good, cause I am outside your front door" great stuff.

Sapper
12-19-2007, 10:56 PM
yeah and we all know that if you drink too much it's easy to cross that line between fun and being sketchy/creepy. being sober or a little buzzed has its advantages. i used to get shit faced every time i went out, i stopped that a few years ago. because we all know if you drink too much you end up doing dumb shit.

quelvar
04-28-2008, 06:29 AM
A guy once said: "Don´t take womens advice about women."

innergamePAUL
04-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Well, I think some of the stuff she said makes sense, she is honestly trying to help guys out. Much of it is just practitcal and self explanatory, but if a guy has her strung along pretty well he can still get away with shit, especially shit like teasing her about being gangsta. Though as with many things theres a line.As soon as I heard her drink "rule" I laughed at that though. Women do like if you pay attention to details though so if she had here name written on her necklace and you figured out it could be a DHV especially if most other AFC's couldn't even figure that out. I'm sure forgetting wouldn't be a big deal though, like you say charming. The girl turns me on with her girlyness, I wan to eat her vajayjay (I'm been using that word, lately, it has such a dorky funny rind to it!LOL). I will have to go against the grain here and say Yes because the not be creepy advice is good. Take what you think sounds right, leave what you know is BS.

By the way wrestlr if you could expand on this chick that stalked you. Just saying a guy was creepy you think had a lot to do with it? Is it that you are saying that you are not and that you are very emotionally healthy and this is a good dhv? What other gambits did you use on her? OK this may sound wierd, but I kinda like when chicks get attached to me and I want one to almost stalk me. I'm sure I'll get bored and sick of it but right now I'd love that!!

impulse
04-30-2008, 01:20 AM
that, my friend, is called validation.