PDA

View Full Version : Other forums

taokuei
12-09-2007, 05:32 AM
Just out of curiosity, anyone here in any other forums?

J
12-09-2007, 11:05 AM
yes, there are other forums - this one is still new and growing

fabulous
12-09-2007, 10:36 PM
im not, not yet if theres another 1 i need to know what kind it is to...lol i like this site n yes its still growing in all but hey it will grow

taokuei
12-10-2007, 05:25 AM
yes, there are other forums - this one is still new and growing Of course there are other forums, I was just asking if anyone else is on any others, don't be so intimidated.

taokuei
02-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Playersbb has just disappeared totally. Here (http://web.archive.org/web/20061011164434/http://www.playersbb.com/) is what it used to be like. Alas, BB, we knew ye well. As for that Suzy Bauer nonsense, don't even bother, it's mainly filled with married guys trying to beg their wives to "try it out".

J, this is a really good site here. It's got some stuff I've not seen on other forums including playersbb, but it could with some work and a lot of publicity. I'll be posting here more often guys. And I know this is blatant advertising that could get me kicked out, but check out my blog here (http://archetypalfool.blogspot.com). Gotta go to work. See you when I see you. ;)

J
03-03-2008, 05:19 PM
J, this is a really good site here. It's got some stuff I've not seen on other forums including playersbb, but it could with some work and a lot of publicity.

Thanks, I'm working on a strategy to build our member base - anyone have some ideas, let me know.

- J

taokuei
03-21-2008, 10:37 PM
I know I ain't posted in a while, I been busy, than I found the paragon projects and I've been posting on there, but that's now down again. Anyway, whilst I was there I did say to give this forum a try, so don't ever say I don't promote this forum.

I don't think I'm going to post here just yet again, as I've posted a lot of stuff on the other forum, and it's disheartening to not see the replies. Serves me right for being disloyal. But if it does come back online, I'll post here and update separately from the other. I'm not sure the other forum is worth the hassle.

innergamePAUL
04-09-2008, 03:52 AM
This is the only sarging type forum I regularly visit. I liked it from the beginning for its simpliciy and intuitiveness, and the friendliness of the members.

Socrates
05-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I do read them but this is the only forum I regularly visit and post on. I think we have a good community, I like the people here.

impulse
05-02-2008, 12:11 AM
this is the only forum i have, unlike my relationship with women, im a one forum kinda guy!
:poo:
I bet you say that to all your forums.

innergamePAUL
05-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I signed up for discountpua.com in Chicago, but I only posted twice in meetups as I was turned off a bit as it turned out it was more of an adjunct to a seminar program going on in Chicago. I think I found it off of altseducionfast as a Chicago lair site, and true lairs are not supposed to be for pay, I would think, unless it's for lease/rent only.They charge $25 to 50 per session day, but I don't know how good these guys are. Besides I don't have too much money right now and I don't know how beneficial seminars are compared to the net and books. In field coaching would benefit me for sure but unless it's friends helpin each other I can't afford it right now.