PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to arrange cool parties at my house?

vformoso
01-21-2009, 12:46 PM
I want to have parties at my place with lots of beautiful women and to keep as many guys away as possible. What parties are best to arrange. I have had sushi parties in the past and drinking parties but its hard to get a lot of single girls over at the same time. Should I just get tons of phone numbers and call them all and in your experiences what does better. I always hear on mystery's show them inviting girls to a bbq. Does that work better and why? also has anyone ever heard if miracle fruit parties or ever been to one. I would guess that those kind would go over well. Youtube miracle fruit to see what i am talking about. I just like parties at my place sometimes to change the pace of going out all the time.

James Yeakey#
01-21-2009, 05:30 PM
What you need is a steady group of friends (guys and girls) that you trust and know will definetly show up to your party. That way when you go out, meet people and do get to know them for a little while. When you do call them up, some may show up, some may not. But for the one's that do show up they will see that you already have a good amount of friends at your parties. Then once they have a good time, they will more likely bring more of their friends over.

The only party I really know of is either at my house, another friend's house, or going out and just taking over a club/bar/pool hall/karaoke. Hey, Fabulous, you remember the parties we had over at Brit's house when Matt and you were over here in okinawa? That was some crazy shit. Anyway, just keep a steady group of friends that you can trust to definetly come over and have a good time. That way when people are over, there is already something going on and they can just feel the vibe and just join in the fun.

fabulous
01-21-2009, 08:15 PM
lol hell ya i remember all that shit love the crazy stuff we did =]

fabulous
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
we need to do that shit again man it was fun has hell n crazy to=] Lot of girls you brought over to his house lol

Socrates
01-22-2009, 10:15 PM
What charming said is a good idea. Also, if your in college, or even if you aren't a keg helps. In college all you have to do is tell a few hot girls who live in dorms you have a keg and your house will be swarmed.

vformoso
01-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Having a sweet party on saturday and I got a bunch of numbers at a local country bar tonight. Thanks for all the advice. I love pua. And yes I am still a little buzzed right now.